eBook Usage and Download
All of the eBooks on the Macmillan Caribbean eBookstore are copy-protected, meaning you can’t just download and open them on your computer. Before you can access them, you will need to download the recommended software to read your chosen product. Once this is done you will be able to purchase or download it from the site and read it on up to three different devices, for instance your smartphone, your laptop and your PC at home, by signing into your Adobe or BlueFire account.
Recommended eReaders for accessing your eBooks
Windows or Mac desktop/laptop computers
Please download Adobe Digital Editions
iOS, Android and Windows smartphones and tablets
Please download Bluefire Reader
After downloading the correct software you can then access your eBooks, which will display in the software you have installed (Adobe or Bluefire).
Downloading and reading your eBooks
Finding your products
Browse the store, use the search function, and check out our recommendations to find the eBook you need. You can search by author, title, or the specific ISBN.
Creating an account
To download your eBooks, you will need to create an account. For a step by step guide to creating your account, take a look at our FAQs page.
If you already have an account, just log in.
Downloading your products
- If you have accessed the site via a subscription code from your school, college or other institution, you can just click ‘download’.
- You can also make a purchase and pay securely with your credit card, debit card or Paypal account by clicking the ‘buy’ button.
- Once purchased, the title will then appear in My Account.
- Click on the title when it appears in the My Account screen.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions or your BlueFire Reader on your device and navigate to the eBook.
Redeeming your eBook code
For a step by step guide to redeeming your eBook code, click here.